Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa Gravel!

83 Never looked so good! Happy Birthday Grandpa Gravel! I love you! Thank you for teaching me so much (like how to properly butter an ear of sweet corn or that cashews reign supreme or that the Cubs are the best team!) and for being such a great role model! Wish I could be there to share the Happy Joe's Pizza, we will have to plan a night when I get home! Love you!

The Gravel grandkids (most of us anyway) circa 2009, Grandpa's 80th birthday bash. The next day was Chitown for a Cub's game!



2 comments:

  1. thanks for the wishes casey, (we are @ grandpas)tried to skype, but you weren't on. Grandpa says hi there, have a good day, stay cool!! love you---

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that is a LOVELY family picture!!! just imagine if we could take one now! lots more babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete