Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Everyone!
Just a quick post to say Happy Father's Day to you! I am just about to head to bed, it is 9:40pm on Sunday here (8:40AM there). Today I had day shift at the clinic. We didn't have any patients deliver but I got to do admission stuff for two patients and cuddle a baby girl who was 8 hours old for a while because the mama was super exhausted. She was such a doll! I was thankful for a slow shift because I got to read and cuddle the baby :)! Also, two of the Filipinas made breakfast (scrambled eggs and rice) and insisted I have some, even though I had already had my breakfast and they later bought BBQ chicken (and rice) to celebrate one of the guard's birthdays. They insisted I share their lunch too (even  though I had just consumed my leftover burger from TGIFridays!)! I was stuffed! It was sooo good!

So, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Happy Father's Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owht9FA2dc0&feature=youtu.be  (check out the link for a special Father's Day wish!).


Last night, Saturday, Kelsey, Tilly and I went on a date! We went out to eat at TGIFridays- pictures to come! It was sooo much fun!

Love you all!
Casey


4 comments:

  1. I would say that this post may have made Landon's day. He thoroughly enjoyed watching your video, and I think he may miss you a bit. Hope your trip is going well!
    Miss you,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear from Landon (indirectly of course!)! I may miss him just a bit as well! Trip is going super well! I might be getting used to the heat... or at least the constant sweat filled brow. This is hotter than band camp ever was ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hotter than band camp? are you SHARING your water?? Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I could bring myself to share my water... well maybe if the situation called for it.

      Delete